Most behavior issues can be answered simply by answering the question, “What’s a dog to do?”. Both you and your canine companion will be happier when you each have an understanding of what you can expect from your relationship. The Pawsitive Professor can help you strength the bond and bridge the communication gap between you and your beloved four-legged friend, and in turn help each of you to live in harmony with one another. Whether you have a puppy, or an adult dog, you can count on the expertise of The Pawsitive Professor to get you the results you desire!
The Pawsitive Professor is proud to offer:
- Private dog training lessons
- Group dog training lessons
- Family lessons
- Basic puppy training
- Dog obedience training for older dogs
- House breaking (Puppies and older dogs)
- Puppy socialization activities
- In-Home or Dog Park Training
- Off-leash training
- Behavior modification for shy/fearful dogs
- Crate training puppies
- Clicker training
Serving clients in Redwood City, Woodside, Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos Hills, Los Altos, Portola Valley, San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo, Hillsborough, Foster City, Burlingame and beyond.